For a uniformly dried sample the system measures to an accuracy of +/- 0.5%. The result is immediate and there are no delays waiting for oven dried laboratory results.
LABCOM Off-Line Moisture Meters provide immediate and accurate measurement of product moisture and can be configured for use with a wide variety of product types.
LABCOM Moisture Measurement Systems are precision instruments that have been designed to assist Textile, Food and Related Industry Processors to optimise their production processes and maximise productivity, quality, operating efficiencies and profitability.
Our LABCOM-8 Series systems are based on the proven DRYCOM-8 on-line technology and provide users with immediate, accurate and non-destructive moisture tests off-line. The LABCOM system is an ideal test for final product moisture measurement, and also for testing the moisture of the product along the processing chain, making it an invaluable trouble-shooting tool.
Sensors are designed for a wide range of off-line applications to allow testing of: Loose Fibre, Cones of Yarn, Hanks of Yarn, Tops, Fabric, Towelling, Carpet, Wood Fibre, Nonwovens, Food Products, Sliver and Healthcare & Sanitary Products.
LABCOM provides accurate, immediate and non-destructive results.
- Immediate results mean more samples can be tested, ensuring a representative result
- Reduced waiting time for test results. This means that if necessary corrective action can be
taken immediately, minimising any out of spec product.
- Accurate and consistent results, not dependent on operator, weighing or drying system
- Ability to carry out tests in the processing plant rather than having to take samples to a
- Ability to mount on-line sensors on critical pieces of plant and use the Labcom Moisture Meter
to monitor the moisture at these locations when required.
- Minimised use of labour for testing.
- Ability to log information directly to computer, reducing possibility of recording errors.
- Increased Profits
- Improved Processing
- Increased Productivity